By Small and Simple Things

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Princess Chloe's 4th B-Day

I am a child of God...........
and He has sent me here


Exact day and time.........
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 3:58 am!!


Exactly 4 years ago.

I'd say it's time for a celebration!!

Afterall, (says Chloe) I'm a princess.

A daughter of the King!!

So presents galore I will receive.

Games I will play.

Tinkerbell necklaces I will make.

Sugar I will devour.

And the perfect princess photo I will take.
Ooooh, feel the energy!


Yahoo! Princesses beat the pirates!!
Or wait, was it the other way around??



Anyhow...I thank my Father in Heaven for blessing me with such awesome friends.

And most of all....such spectacular family!!

I love you my princess cousin!!

Thank you my beautiful family for being such incredible supporters!!

And for always making me feel like a princess.

In closing....Happy Birthday to my gorgeous princess Grandma. Let the celebrations begin!!